5/30/14

Receiving Gifts from 11ST (Eleven ST)

5/30/14


Finally, I have time to take seat writing a post HUFT I have been busy preparing for UNI admission these days. Yep, another UNI admission! Though I had passed the test last year, I should go another one because of some personal reasons. I know you can tell how pressured person who will take an UNI admission, so well. Good luck for me!
Moving on to what I’m going to write a short review today, some people call it ‘Shopping Review’ or ‘Shop Review’ or whatever it called haha. I’m going to talk about an online shop from Korea, 11ST (Eleven Street). Have you heard about 11ST?

   With an average of 17million visitors per month, 11street is one of Korea’s biggest online marketplace where the customers and the sellers could get connected without any certain barriers.
Founded in 2008, 11street was utilized by cutting-edge technologies of SK Planet, innovative and unparalleled model itself, has provided from distinctive services to trust programs for buyers like Guarantee The Lowest Price.
We made a collective impact on e-commerce industry through these. The CAGR (Compound Average Growth Rate) of 85% from 2008 to 2011 of 11street was the fastest record in Korean distribution industry.
Besides the quantitative achievement, we have built a reputation of the most customer-oriented service provider for our user supporting systems. In certain meaningful awards that represent consumer satisfaction such as KS-SQI (Korea Standard Service Quality Index) and KCSI (Korean Consumer Satisfaction Index), we were rewarded as the top for 4 years in a row. We are deeply honored with your satisfaction, and will keep our word that we do our best for you to enjoy the pleasant shopping experience.
Treat yourself with a pleasant shopping right here at 11street!
Thank you.
 

Here is a sneak peak of their site:

Whoops! The site uses Korean language? Don’t worry, they also have English site! It is for you, international shoppers!!!

They have many products, such as clothing, beauty products, electronics, groceries and etc. Every purchased item, you will get rewards, coupons, or mileage. You can use it for next purchase.
Product Categories
Your coupons, points, or mileages will be shown on your profile

Imagine it! They have provided low price and you still get coupons/points/mileage to reduce the price. SUCH A HEAVENLY PLACE TO SHOP :)




I almost forgot to tell you that 11ST holds many events every month. GIFT GIFT GIFT No one doesn’t want freebies these days, I said NO ONE (include me as well)
For every one who sign up, Korean beauty items seekers, until everyone who wants a free trip to korea, many events are held for you all.
I, who really adore Korean beauty items, join an event last month.
Pretty Sistar’s Dasom on the event poster (Yup! Sistar endorses 11ST).

I joined the 1st and 2nd event. They will randomly pick few of applicants to give products they want.

After a month waiting and praying to be picked, I almost jumped reading the announcement

I
AM
ONE
OF
THE
WINNERS

I
CAN
NOT

YOU
KNOW
I
AM
DEADLY
HAPPY
BOY

            I replied an email from Mrs. Jeanny Park, who is a manager from 11ST. Happy. Happy. Happy
           
After two weeks waiting, the goods safely landed in my room. YEAH BOY IT WAS JUST TWO WEEKS WAITING FOR GIFT. I was in tears knowing that they sent the gift with fast shipping. I could not believe they use EMS for giveaway products. Thank you for 11ST :’)
            First, I could not believe for their fast shipping for gifts. Second, I was shocked of the products inside ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;  In comment box, I wrote that I wanted to try SCINIC Pore clay mask only, but foilaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
THERE WERE TWO ITEMS INSIDE THE PACKAGE BOY AND I WAS CRYING LIKE A RIVER
I LOVE YA 11ST
VERY LOVE YOU SO MUCH

            Wrapped with tick and tight bubble wraps, here are my babies:

After a week, I realized that they sent me gift of my wish list on their website ;~;

I got SCINIC All Day Fine Pore Clay Mask and SCINIC All Day Fine Pore Toner HUHU

            I will write a full review of each item once I have tried it constantly. I want to give my honest opinion for you guys s please be patient  :) I give you a sneak peak of the products below~
Simple but casual green and white box of SCINIC All Day Fine Pore Toner and Clay Mask


They provide lid to prevent the products leak in shipping.




Clay mask has sponge-like texture and unique sound of carbonic pack. While, pore toner has sebum controller powder which dissolve in the solvent but the powder will settle in the bottom after few minutes.

XOXO,


2 comments:

  1. Shop jeans, t-shirts, fragrance & accessories.buy tshirts online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good sharing, to help shoppers save more, and at the same time enjoy a secure shopping experience, 11street or 11street.my would like to share some essential tips for all online shoppers, see detail at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/shopping-smart-with-11street-my





    Best Regards,
    Your best Split Queen Box Springs or split queen box spring selection.

    ReplyDelete

© 2014