6/1/14

SCINIC All Day Fine Pore Clay Mask Review (Eng)

6/1/14


SKINCARE REVIEW
SCINIC
ALL DAY FINE PORE CLAY Mask
        Living in Indonesia which only has two seasons, dry and wet seasons, make us easier to choose our skincare products, unlike living in other countries which have subtropics climate. But most of us are still confused to choose what skincare products will suit well on our skin, aren’t we? In dry season, sunlight extremely burns our skin surface and it can make our sebum production increases. Especially for oily skin, our skin will look greasy; make up doesn’t blend well and chance in having acne will be increased too.
Most of us think that sebum should be gone, but it is not true at all. Our skin produces sebum to keep our skin moisturized and elastic. If we have no sebum, our skin will be dry and aging process will be seen earlier. So, sebum has to be controlled ‘not to be deleted’.  One of methods to control sebum is choosing the right skincare products.
            SCINIC All Day Fine Pore Clay Mask is one of skincare product to controlling sebum. This mask has carbonic effect which will deep cleanse your face and control sebum production.           Luckily, last March I had an opportunity to try this product. 11ST gave me SCINIC All Day Fine Pore Clay Mask for free. Thank you so much 11ST J I got this mask for free yet I will be writing this review with my honest opinion in experiencing trying this clay mask.
Let’s start:

1About Product
Name SCINIC All Day Fine Pore Clay Mask
Desciption
How to use
netto 100g
price ± 15,27 USD

1Packaging
Like a box called, the square box is wrapped the clay jar contains the products. Fresh green and white is mixed and make its appearance simple yet fresh. Sadly, 75 of description products use Korean language (Hangeul) and only for ingredients is typed in English and Korean.        
            Inside the box you will find a green big jar that is loaded by its clay mask.
            The jar is non travel friendly. Don’t think you can travel bringing this mask or your bag will be heavy enough to carry.
            White lid protection is provided to prevent mask leaks. It is probably to prevent mask dries faster too.
            No spatula inside the jar. It means you should use your own spatula or your finger to dip the mask.

1Smell
            It smells so floral and mint. I am bad in guessing the fragrance, so sorry. At first time, this smell bothers me enough, but after constant application I get used to smelling this mask (?)
           
1Texture-Consistency
 
This mask has bouncy sponge-like texture, like Get it Beauty and Star Beauty Show mention, unlike another clay mask which has creamy and powdery texture. Once you applied this mask on your skin surface, mask will melt like another creamy mask.
The sound is so interesting to HEHE Carbonic effect makes this mask sounds bubbly, like the sound when you put effervescent powder in water.

1Ingredients
Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, PVP, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol Denat, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Perfluorohexane, Perfluorodecalin, Potassium Alginate, Cellulose Gum, Pentafluoropropane, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleanolic Acid, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Fragrance

I can’t believe that most of the ingredients are natural products from plants extract. I can spot acid and base which is mainly ingredients to make carbonic pack, Oleanolic Acid (as Acid) and Sodium Bicarbonate (as Base). In their promotional posters, they also mention that they put Amazon Clay Mask which effective in cleansing pores.

1MY Opinion
         SCINIC All Day Fine Pore Clay Mask is the best for oily skin. For oily-combination skin, I suggest you to put mask only on oily parts. This mask has cooling effect and a little bit itchy on skin; probably that sensation is from carbonic effect. This cooling effect maybe can irritate someone with sensitive skin. For sensitive skin, it is better if you can try applying mask on your inside arms first. I don’t recommend you to still use this mask unless there is reaction with your skin after using it.
My cheeks, which are oily enough, have tights feeling after using this mask. But, after applying moisturizer, its moistness backs.
Maybe one of you is still guessing, what truly is carbonic pack? What is its advantage?
Although, I still can not find a medical journal about advantage of carbonic pack on skin, Korean people believe that carbonic effect can deep cleansing pores, improve skin elasticity, and many mores. CO2 gases which
            Hm even with my old camera to take the resulte, could I say that my pores looks cleaner after using this mask? :) Or is it just my thought?

            When this mask dries, I was laughing at my big pores which appear even after spreading the mask evenly on my face. It is disgusting yet funny LOL I think this mask can deep cleansing pores is real huh?
            With a tiny amount of this mask, I can spread all of my entire face. Because, if I put too much, this mask will be take a long time to dries when we should wash it off in 10-15 minutes. So, my mask is still in a huge amount though I had had it since 2 months ago.
            After a month constant application, I can clearly see that my skin has improved. My face does not look greasy no more. The sebum production is more controlled than before! But, this mask doesn’t work in minimizing my large pores L I believe with applying this mask routinely, my large pores will be minimized. We all know that pore is ‘an exit door’ for sebum. If we can control sebum, so we can control size of pores.
            In my opinion, this product is worth to buy, especially for those who are seeking a right mask to reduce greasiness in their face. Now, after knowing the result of using this mask, I want to try of All Day Fine SUPER Pore Clay Mask FUFUFUFUFU 11ST, Can you? //SLAAAAAAAAAAP/////


Advantages
  • Effective in controlling sebum production
  • Brighten my face
  • Its cooling effects makes my face fresh
  • Efficiency application
  • Deep cleansing my pores
disadvantages
  • Not suitable enough for oily-combination skin
  • Not efficient enough to reduce large pores
  • For sensitive skin, you should test o your inside arms to check whether it gives you irritation or not
  • Not moisturize my skin enough

Rating  *****

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaaa pengen coba ini jadinya .___.
    Aku oily skin banget, abis cuci muka mungkin 3-4 jem udah keliatan oily nya :(
    Cuma sayang bgt kulit aku rada sensitif T_T Takut kulitnya ngamuk gara2 coba ini LOL
    *jerawat masih ada padahal udah kepala 2*

    ReplyDelete

© 2014